Thursday, February 18, 2016

Kale Chips


21 Day Fix Recipes, Healthy Snacks, 21 Day Fix Snacks, Kale Chips, Clean Eating Recipes

I've been seeing these little guys pop up all over the place and I have been so hesitant about them!  Haha it's hard to say why but regardless I decided to bite the bullet and give them a go.  You should too these are so freaking yummy and slightly addictive!  The one thing I dislike is that they shrink up while cooking soooo they're gone faster than I'd like!!  Anywho give them a try and let me know what you think =)  I like to buy my kale pre-washed and trimmed otherwise it takes forever and a day to make them.  So get ready because these are super easy, healthy and DELISH!!  If you're a 21 Day Fix follower this recipe will equal 2 greens and 1 spoon...enjoy my friends!


Ingredients
2 Cups Kale (rinsed and dried)
Sea Salt
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Directions
Preheat oven to 180 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Trim the kale leaves away from the stiff stems...keep the leaves toss the stems. Toss leaves in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil.  As you take each leaf out to place on parchment paper give it a little rub to make sure it's coated with olive oil.  Once your leaves are laid out sprinkle with sea salt.
Bake for 15 minutes and then eat up! =)

2 comments:

  1. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog cheese cake recipe

    ReplyDelete